Thursday, February 01, 2007

Test

...but judging by the frost on my nose, I'm guessing we still have a lot of winter left around here.


Yep, you guessed it. It's my Birthday. 43 years ago my mom gave birth to a 19" long, 10lb 9oz cinder block. Not much has changed - just a bigger brick. Unfortunately, the hair is almost the same.





To celebrate, I've uploaded some pictures to Flickr of me from my dad's house. You'll see a lot of bad red hair on a big head. Play close attention to the shirts. Wide collars, psuedo-turtlenecks, and ring zippers. Most (if not all) were either hand-me-downs or homemade. Feel free to comment. No shot is too low. It was the 70s, remember?


After The Boy and Em's gym & swim session at the YMCA, we'll make a trip to Zorba's in Champaign - home of the best gyro on the planet! I can't wait!


And be sure to stop by and give some love to my sister in the Ground Hog Order: Weimiegirl! She's promised to show off some technocolor clothes that would make Joseph jealous!

  • dfadfasfasdfasdfasdfasfd
  • asdfas
  • dfsad
  • dsa
  • fa
  • sf
  • dfadfasdf

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: